Attopsemi’s iFuse OTP is fully qualified on GlobalFoundries 22FDX process, and has various One-Time-Programmable (OTP) Non-Volatile-Memory (NVM) configurations available for various applications. Examples applications for the Attopsemi NVM are:
- Battery-less applications using energy harvesting.
- Low-power applications such as Bluetooth Low Energy, Hearing Aid, Sensors.
- Applications requiring in-field updates or tuning.
Advantages of Attopsemi’s OTP on GlobalFoundries 22nm FDSOI process are:
- Small silicon area.
- Extreme low power, and low voltage operation
- In-field programming without the need for a high-voltage or charge-pump.
- High-temperature operation with the need of redundant memory cells.
- Automotive grade 0 support.